(Updated with large tech caps, Continental Resources, Spirit Airlines, market leading prices)
PARIS, June 14 (Reuters) – Top stocks to watch on Tuesday on Wall Street, where major index futures suggest an open up 0.1% to 0.2% for the Dow Jones .DJI and Standard & Poor’s 500 .SPX and around 0.4% for the Nasdaq .IXIC:
* Several large tech and growth stocks that have fallen significantly in recent days were up in forecourt trading, including APPLE AAPL.O, AMAZON AMZN.O, MICROSOFT MSFT.O and TESLA TSLA. O , who earned between 0.7% and 1.6%.
* ORACLE ORCL.N released Monday evening quarterly results above expectations thanks to demand for its cloud computing products and services. The title of the computer group gained 13.2% in the first exchanges before the stock market.
* BOEING BA.N gains 11.5% in pre-market after CEO Dave Calhoun said on Monday on the strength of demand for civilian aircraft and the prospects offered by the upcoming renewal of airline fleets .
* OIL stocks benefited from the rebound in crude prices in pre-market trading: CHEVRON CVX.N and EXXON MOBIL XOM.N gained 1% and 1.2% respectively, MARATHON OIL MRO.N, WESTERN PETROLEUM OXY.N and CALLON PETROLEUM
CPE.N between 1.8% and 2.3%.
* APPLE AAPL.O – The German Cartel Office announced on Tuesday that it was investigating the rules imposed by the group on publishers of third-party applications in terms of tracking user data.
* UNITED AIRLINES UAL.O gains about 0.7% in pre-market trading after announcing on Monday that the lifting of the requirement of a negative test for arrivals in the United States had caused a sharp increase in searches for international flights.
* RESMED RMD.N – The medical equipment group announced on Tuesday the acquisition of the German health software publisher MEDIFOX DAN for one billion dollars (958 million euros). The title ResMed gained 1% in pre-market.
* TWITTER TWTR.N – Elon Musk will address all of the social network’s employees on Thursday for the first time since he presented his $44 billion takeover plan, we learned from a source on Monday close to the file.
* CONTINENTAL RESOURCES CLR.N – The shale oil and gas company said on Tuesday it had received a cash offer from the family trust of its founder, Harold Hamm, which values it at $25.41 billion. The Continental share took 7.3% before the market.
* SPIRIT AIRLINES SAVE.N announced on Tuesday that it has entered into discussions with JETBLUE AIRWAYS JBLU.O with a view to improving the latter’s purchase offer, which currently values it at $3.4 billion, while discussing with FRONTIER GROUP HOLDINGS ULCC.O, another candidate for its takeover.
* “CRYPTO” stocks could again suffer from the continued decline of major cryptoassets, starting with bitcoin BTC=BTSP, which fell at the start of the day to its lowest level since December 2020.
(Written by Marc Angrand, edited by Kate Entringer and Sophie Louet)
((For the schedule of results, double-click on RESF/US For the changes of recommendations, click on RCH/US ))