Aguerd signs West Ham, what Nice asks PSG for Galtier, a rebound for Raphinha, Rabiot’s price, Bara’s new offer for Lewandowski … Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Aguerd signed West Ham on Monday
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Aguerd signs West Ham, the jackpot for Rennes!
As expected, Rennes central defender Nayef Aguerd (26) has joined West Ham. The English club formalized this Monday the signing of the Moroccan international until June 2027. According to the English press, the amount of the operation amounts to 35 million euros. A big added value for Stade Rennais who had recruited the player against a check for 4 million euros in 2020 from Dijon.
2. What Nice asks PSG for Galtier
Following Zinedine Zidane’s refusal to come this summer, Paris Saint-Germain now want to complete the arrival of Christophe Galtier as coach. PSG and Nice have entered into negotiations, but the positions of the two clubs are struggling to come together. According to Foot Mercato, Nice would ask between 8 and 10 million euros to release their coach. For its part, Paris SG would not be willing to spend more than €5 million. What to derail the operation? Not necessarily. On Sunday, L’Equipe mentioned the possibility of including players in the transaction to facilitate the operation and fill a gap that does not seem insurmountable.
3. Bara doubled by Arsenal in the Raphinha case?
Courted for several months by FC Barcelona, Raphinha could finally not join Catalonia this summer. Indeed, Goal announces that the Leeds winger is about to sign Arsenal! According to the media, the Gunners have doubled the Barcelona in this file by agreeing to meet the demands of the Peacocks, who demanded around 50 million euros to sell the former Rennais. Eager to join Bara, the Brazilian would have had enough of waiting for an offer from the Catalan club, which needs to sell before it can start its transfer window. He would therefore have ended up agreeing to sign Arsenal. In this case, caution remains in order and it is possible that the Raphinha clan is trying to put pressure on the Bara to get things moving. Case to follow…
4. Rabiot’s price
Three years after his arrival, Adrien Rabiot would like to leave Juventus Turin. As mentioned this weekend, the French midfielder would have asked to leave one year from the end of his contract. The Old Lady will not retain the international tricolor. According to L’Equipe, the selling price of the former Parisian would have been set between 15 and 20 million euros. A price that should not frighten interested English clubs (Manchester United, Chelsea, Newcastle).
5. Bara’s new offer for Lewandowski
After an initial offer of 32 million euros refused by Bayern Munich, FC Barcelona will, as planned, come back with a new offer for Robert Lewandowski. While a sum of 40 million euros (including bonus) was mentioned, the Blaugrana have revised their formula a little and are preparing to offer 40 million euros plus 10 million euros in bonuses, according to the German daily Bild. Will this new offensive be enough to bend Bayern? It is possible since the German press announced that the Roten would demand 50 M€ to finally open the door to their striker, under contract until June 2023 and eager to join Barcelona this summer.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Monday June 20, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– Luka Elsner is the new coach of Le Havre.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– PSG would have probed the left side of Roma, Leonardo Spinazzola.
– Lens claims between 35 and 40 M€ for his environment Seko Fofanatargeted by PSG and OM.
– The right piston Jonathan Clauss interests Chelsea. Lens is claiming €10 million.
– Bara refuses to pay part of his defender’s salary Clment Lenglettargeted by OM for a loan.
– The striker Bamba Dieng wants to stay OM.
– Targeted by OM, the central defender and midfielder of Vitesse, Riechedly Bazoerheads towards M’Gladbach.
– OM appreciate Wolfsburg’s right-back, Kevin Mbabu.
– The striker Moussa Dembl does not plan to leave Lyon this summer.
– Montpellier thinks of the right side of Villarreal, Serge Aurier.
– Angers asks 7 M € for his attacking midfielder Angelo Fulgini.
– Rennes thinks of the central defender of Fenerbahe, Kim Min Jae.
– The middle extension Rmy Cabella Montpellier is not Not possible currently, according to its president Laurent Nicollin.
– Lens is thinking of the young right-back of PSG, Thierno Bald.
– At the end of the contract at PSG, the winger Angel Di Maria should sign Juve well.
– Inter and Chelsea are close to an agreement for a paying loan (€10m excluding bonus) for the striker Romelu Lukaku.
– Josep Guardiola thinks his attacking midfielder Bernardo Silvacourted by Bara, will remain Manchester City.
– AC Milan offered a contract with a net annual salary of €3m at the left-back Marcelloout of contract at Real.
– The middle of Sassuolo, Max Lopezdo not close the door to a departure.
– Leeds about €20m Wolverhampton for Adama Traorthe winger loaned to Bara last January.
– Grone thinks of the central defender of Bara, Samuel Umtiti.
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!