Hello friends, it’s time for the top tweets that you wait for each week with more impatience than your salary at the end of the month. Of course, we’re going to talk about the legislative elections but also patent issues, tourists in Paris and this famous day of solidarity, it’s still really nice to work for free for old people who pass us by at the supermarket checkout.
1. While he had good grades, it’s too unfair
2. We are all disgusted
3. “I have no idea where it is but it’s my new quest”
4. The daron who put caps on toothpaste tubes and who is surprised to have more work
5. He should have just eaten his apple without making a fuss
6. Planet of bad bitches
7. “McDonald’s forgot the nuggets in my daughter’s happy meal and she said ‘well it’s a sad meal now’
9. It says aloud what everyone is thinking quietly
10. Direct job abandonment
11. It’s the least of things in fact
12. A busy day
13. Apparently you deserve to die for a badly worn belt.
14. I believe there is a Baileys perfume
15. They don’t realize what they are doing
16. If we are all children of God, the family is very large
17. We want this little girl on the cover of Forbes
18. He’s Zack and Cody’s buddy
19. She’s Right
20. What more could you ask for?
21. And again it’s optimistic
22. Vapers’ biggest dilemma
23. RETURN THE MCFIRST FOR $4.90!
24. How can you resist such a temptation?
25. The one who says “salam the khoyas”
26. Me, Garfield’s vet: WHAT does he eat?
27. A new pandemic…
28. The Supreme Rat
29. They probably would have voted wrong anyway.
30. Never seen a cat so well seated
Have a nice week everyone and don’t forget to vote next Sunday (unless you vote right, stay home to protect yourself from the heat wave).