(Photo credits: Adobe Stock – )
PARIS, June 22 (Reuters) – The values to follow on Wednesday at the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe where futures contracts indicate a lower opening:
* MINING VALUES .SXPP are expected to open lower on lower industrial metals prices amid concerns of an economic slowdown.
* The ENERGY SECTOR .SXEP in Europe is expected to open lower in the wake of the sharp decline in oil prices.
* AGRICULTURAL CREDIT CAGR.PA announced on Wednesday that it is aiming for net income of more than 6 billion euros by 2025 as part of its new strategic plan. nL8N2Y90NZ
*AMUNDI AMUN.PA is aiming for an average annual growth of 5% in its adjusted net income over the period 2022-2025, the asset manager announced as part of the publication of its strategic ambitions for 2025. nGNE54NkQ1
* ACCOR ACCP.PA announced on Tuesday that it had entered into exclusive negotiations to sell a 10.8% stake in Ennismore to a Qatari consortium on the basis of an enterprise value of more than two billion euros. nS8N2QH0AA
* Peugeot, group brand STELLANTIS STLA.PA, unveiled the 408 on Wednesday, a new car with an unprecedented silhouette called “fastback sedan” intended for motorists tired of the omnipresence of SUVs. nL8N2Y31XD
*JD SPORTS FASHION JD.L posted full-year profit up to £64.7 million on Wednesday.
* FRASERS FRAS.L has announced that it has increased its stake in the HUGO BOSS BOSSn.DE brand, now holding 4.9% of the capital.
* NOVARTIS NOVN.S has announced that it has obtained authorization from the European Commission to market Tabrecta for the treatment of an advanced form of lung cancer.
*BASF announced on Tuesday that it will likely face a considerable slowdown at the start of the second half due to inflation.
* CLARIANT CLN.S announced Wednesday to simplify its organization by reducing the number of its activities (“Business Units”) to three against five.
*CARLSBERG CARLb.CO announced on Wednesday the resignation of its chief financial officer, Heine Dalsgaard, by December 31 at the latest.
* CROSSROADS CARR.PA – Bernstein lowered its recommendation to “underperformance” versus “performance in line with the market”.
*ARCELORMITTAL – JP Morgan lowered its recommendation to “neutral” against “overweight”.
(Written by Claude Chendjou and Laetitia Volga)