Because financial information is eaten like pastries, hot and at breakfast time, Anthony Bondain gets up at dawn to serve you the Morning Meeting every morning.
Every morning, before the opening of the European markets, find a selection of recommendations from analysts covering the main markets of the old continent. The list only includes companies that have had their opinion or price target changed, or have been re-monitored. It is likely to be updated during the meeting. This information sheds light on the movements of certain shares or the market sentiment on a company.
- Adevinta: Jefferies remains long with a reduced price target of 115 to 105 NOK.
- Aker BP: Berenberg goes from sell to hold, aiming for NOK 390.
- Auto Trader: Jefferies remains long with a reduced target price of 870 to 790 GBp.
- British American Tobacco: Jefferies remains long with a target raised from 3,900 to 4,200 GBp.
- Demant: Morgan Stanley resumes online weighted tracking, targeting DKK 319.
- ENI: Berenberg remains long with a target raised from 16 to 17.50 EUR.
- Equinor: Berenberg remains to be kept with a target raised from 335 to 380 NOK.
- Hemnet: Jefferies remains to be held with a reduced target price of 150 to 130 SEK.
- Maisons du Monde: Societe Generale goes from buying to keeping, aiming for EUR 12.40.
- Orange: Bernstein goes from neutral to outperformance by targeting EUR 13.
- Repsol: Berenberg remains to be kept with a target price raised from 15.50 to 16.50 EUR.
- Rheinmetall: Goldman Sachs resumes buying monitoring, targeting EUR 298.
- Rolls-Royce: Morgan Stanley moves from online weight to overweight by targeting 118 GBp.
- Saab: Goldman Sachs resumes sell tracking targeting SEK 352.
- Schibsted: Jefferies remains long with a target price reduced from 305 to 285 NOK.
- Scout24: Jefferies remains long with a price target reduced from 80 to 71 EUR.
- Thales: Goldman Sachs resumes buying monitoring, targeting EUR 146.
- TotalEnergies: Berenberg remains long with a price target raised from 58 to 66 EUR.
- Vesuvius: Jefferies remains long with a price target reduced from 705 to 535 GBp.
- Voestalpine: Jefferies remains to be kept with a target price raised from 27.50 to 29 EUR.